At Hoeber Studio we Exclusively Carry Profoto Gear
– Here’s Why
We chose Profoto because it produces the best light. It provides consistent color temperature throughout all power levels and has an extremely robust build. Compared to other lighting systems it’s built too much higher technical specifications.
Profoto allows you to achieve things other systems just can’t match, such as freezing time at 80,000 of a second as well keeping in synch with the camera at high-speed intervals. Profoto systems tend to be more lightweight than other systems and pack a huge amount of power. The systems have had a lot of advanced design put into them, making them the best.
We carry a wide array of Profoto gear at our Dallas location.
We Keep These Popular Profoto Systems In-Stock
Profoto D1 500W
Get consistent flash-to-flash color temperature and flash energy with the fully digital Profoto D1 Air 500 flash Unit. Designed with ease of use in mind it has simple and easy to use controls - allowing you to fully focus on the image you're creating.0.
- Dual mode SMPS capacitor charging technology gives you the flash-to-flash precision you need to take excellent images
- 7 f-stop power range allows you to shoot at high speed and full open lens
- Unique in-built reflector minimizes stray light, and is designed to use with softboxes and umbrellas, giving you full light control - with or without using additional reflectors
- Short flash duration for a crisp feel, and no waiting around for the flash - the D1 offers fast recycling times
- 1/10 f-stop control, allowing for complete confidence in your images
Profoto B1 500 Air
The B1 offers a fast recycling time and the ability to deliver up to 20 flashes per second in Quick Burst Mode.
- 0.1 to 1.9 recycling time, with a flash duration of 1/1000 sec in Normal Mode, plus ultrafast flash durations as short as 1/19,000 sec in Freeze Mode.
- Upgraded LED modeling light so there's less strain on the battery - provides the equivalent output of a 70W halogen bulb.
- Has an exchangeable Lithium-Ion battery - giving you up to 220 flashes on a two-hour charge.
- Fuel gauge type LED's on the battery that allow you to easily monitor remaining power.
- Bright LCD screen to show you information on: the flashes power level, radio channel and group, synch choice, modeling light mode and recycle alert.
- Large battery gauge that can be read from a distance of 20 ft.
Profoto Pro-10 2400 AirTTL Power Pack
Concentrate on inspiration rather than calculating exposure time with the Profoto Pro-10 Power Pack.
- Streamline your workflow with a fully integrated TTL. Fully compatible with optional Air Remotes TTL-S/N/C for Sony, Nikon or Canon that allow wireless TTL and exposure compensation at distances up to 330′.
- Capable of quick bursts of up to 50 flashes per second. This pack recycles between 0.02 and 0.7 sec faster than the Pro-8 predecessor
- Great for action shots and special effects due to the significantly faster flash durations - as short as 1/80,000 per sec.
- The Pro-10 also supports High Speed Synch (HSS) for up to 1/8000 per sec for managing output in full daylight or for the creative use of wide apertures or freezing action.
- If you prefer you can also shoot manually with +/- 9 stop exposure adjustments and a 1000′ wireless range.
Our selection of Profoto light modifiers
PROFOTO SOFTBOX COLLECTION
There’s a reason our softboxes are so popular. They are made with high quality, durable fabrics and available in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Setting up is fast and hassle-free thanks to color-coded speedrings and Velcro attachments. There’s a wide range of optional accessories too, including speedring adapters which will ensure your softbox is compatible with the major flash brands.
We offer three lines of softboxes. The most popular is our standard RFi Softboxes that can be used with all of our lights. The OCF Softboxes are extra portable and lightweight and made for our off-camera flashes. And finally, the HR Softboxes are extra heat-resistant and dedicated to our continuous lights.
PROFOTO WHITE SOFTLIGHT “BEAUTY DISH”
The 20.5″ Profoto White Softlight “Beauty Dish” Reflector is designed to give a wide, uniform and soft light as well as shadow definition when mounted to a Profoto flash head. The gradual fall-off makes it perfect for close-up beauty photography. The center disc that blocks out the direct light can be replaced by a semi-opaque opal glass disc to create a center hot spot which also eliminates a donut-hole effect in specular highlights.Each reflector can be supplemented by a honeycomb grid to create soft, toned-down edge-lighting.The Softlight Grid accessory yields 10° coverage for more directed light.
How to rent with us
Profoto gear is included in our premium studio packages. That means that you can use any of our Profoto gear for a convenient simple all-included rate.
We also offer an a la carte option for Profoto Rentals.
For the a la carte option please download our rate card below.
Please note at this moment we only serve the Dallas/Fort Worth area.